Brick Squad Gamers
U MUST LOGIN TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM
Brick Squad Gamers
U MUST LOGIN TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM
Brick Squad Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding All Day Every Day Because We Fucking Can

ActivityHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dirty Account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaLLLy
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
LaLLLy

Dirty Account Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Account   Dirty Account Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Hey guys. I have an account that I don't really need anymore. It's actually pretty sick. The account name is LaLLLy. It is a 9th prestige everything unlocked in CoD Mw2. I can get it to a 10th prestige with everything unlocked if you would like. But it is also a General in Halo 3. It has a 50 in MLG and a 48 in Doubles. AND it has a 47 in Slayer. As well as some other high levels in Swat and Snipers. It also has some Microsoft points on it. I actually think there is enough to change the name which if you could do that for me it would be great. I am a moderator on the site so therefore there will be no s.camming here on my end. You will pay me first. That's it. My asking price is 35 dollars. Pretty good deal in my opinion. If you would like me to take a picture of everything for you I can. I'm currently setting up my paypal. Just let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Booisthebest
VIP Member
VIP Member
Booisthebest

Dirty Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Account   Dirty Account Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Wow LaLLLy only $35 great deal! You should ask for more Very Happy
Your really generous!
Back to top Go down
LaLLLy
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
LaLLLy

Dirty Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Account   Dirty Account Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:02 am

Lol. I'm waiting for the map pack to come out. Cause there's like 3200 ms points on it and I'm going to buy the map pack with it. Once that is downloaded I will probably make it 40. But still, a good deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirty Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Account   Dirty Account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Account
Page 1 of 1