Brick Squad Gamers
U MUST LOGIN TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM
Brick Squad Gamers
U MUST LOGIN TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM
Brick Squad Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding All Day Every Day Because We Fucking Can

ActivityHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Call Of Duty?

Go down 
+4
Dutch
bornofosiris391
R3TR0 Drifter
x1017xMurKiiNx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x1017xMurKiiNx
Head Admin
Head Admin
x1017xMurKiiNx

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:49 pm

There are rumors floating around about the next Call of Duty. Some suggest that it is a remake of Call of Duty: World At War. However, they aren't sure which war they are going to base it on... So what do you think? Maybe they should set it during Vietnam...? Or Maybe even Korea....? Lol just a couple of suggestions scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
http://bricksquadgamers.aowc.net
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Yep, The name is presumed to be Call of Duty: Black Ops made by Treyarch
here is some information (It may or may not be legit) Click Here
Back to top Go down
bornofosiris391
Spammer
Spammer

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Not big on treyarch so I'll see if it's worth buying when it comes out based on reviews. I heard mostly Vietnam as the setting but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Well they did mention something about it being in more modern time wars, here's something I pulled from that link i posted

"Activision have stated that "Call of Duty 7"
will be set in recent history, between WWII and present day". Besides
this information the sources have also confirmed that some missions will
take us to Cuba and South America, hinting again in the direction of a
Cold War / Vietnam based game."

Back to top Go down
x1017xMurKiiNx
Head Admin
Head Admin
x1017xMurKiiNx

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Ha that sounds cool... I just hope it aint as hard as World at War... Mad Mad It took me FOREVER to beat that game on Veteran...
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Just found something out on JoyStiq. "This week's GameTrailers TV will feature a brand new teaser trailer that
promises to "put all the rumors to rest." We already know that the next
iteration of Activision's FPS franchise will be developed by World
at War
's Treyarch,
but this week's GTTV should finally confirm the long-rumored Vietnam
setting.
"
OMG i'm excited lol! And if anybody is interested, they will be airing the first teaser for the new Call Of Duty this friday at 12:30am on GTTV on Spike
Back to top Go down
x1017xMurKiiNx
Head Admin
Head Admin
x1017xMurKiiNx

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:31 am

Its bout time... i am beginning to get tired of Modern Warfare anyway lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:31 pm

lol yep, it's always the same thing, stupid people turning corners with their damned noobtubes -.-
Back to top Go down
x1017xMurKiiNx
Head Admin
Head Admin
x1017xMurKiiNx

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Heres a most recent update on the game:

Here's what they came up with:

* While they've tried having custom killstreaks for each class, that seemed to complicate the 'purity and speed' of Create a Class.
* Consequently, it's fair to assume that customizable killstreaks are all but confirmed.
* At this stage in development, killstreaks stack and carry over if you die, but do not contribute to further killstreaks (hence eliminating the 'camping for killstreaks' problem of Modern Warfare 2).
* Treyarch are not fans of Commando, the extended melee range perk in Modern Warfare 2, and it is unlikely to return.
* They've tried a 'manned' version of the Sentry Gun killstreak, but weren't fans.
* We may well see a return to pistols as the only available sidearm, or perhaps a choice between pistols and launchers. Vahn and many of the team are not fans of shotguns and machine pistols as secondary weapons - it gives a player 'too much firepower'.
* The knife may well become a secondary weapon - although Vahn didn't want to say too much.
* Finally, don't expect the nuke to return as a killstreak. Vahn says they are not fans of a game-ending killstreak
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:22 am

Got some more news, first heres a screenshot from Joystiq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The release (as shown) is obviously November 9th, 2010 and they now have their website up but wont have any info until the first sneak peak when it is released later tonight.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bornofosiris391
Spammer
Spammer

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:15 pm

hopefully they throw in a little co-op mode, a la spec ops in MW2.
Back to top Go down
Dutch
Spammer
Spammer
Dutch

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 pm

i hope they keep it simple and stick to some good gameplay cuz thats what matters most to me in the long run
Back to top Go down
http://www.partyheadz.com/
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 pm

they mentioned that Zombies were still going to be kept in the game due to the fact that it was loved so much in WaW.
Back to top Go down
x1017xMurKiiNx
Head Admin
Head Admin
x1017xMurKiiNx

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Hopefully the zombie maps will be more like the one from map pack 3 rather than the other three maps... well the swamp wasnt so bad but the first two really sucked lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:29 am

yea they were pretty horrible, they gotta be something bigger and have more things to interact with
Back to top Go down
x1017xMurKiiNx
Head Admin
Head Admin
x1017xMurKiiNx

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:50 pm

I starting to look more and more like MW2... but maybe i'm wrong
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Yea I agree, hopefully the multiplayer isn't the same as MW2, looks the campaign might tho
Back to top Go down
Booisthebest
VIP Member
VIP Member
Booisthebest

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:36 pm

This game still sounds really cool, I'm looking forward to checking it out! I hope they put zombies back in it! affraid
Back to top Go down

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:44 pm

I watched the teaser for it lastnight, it looks kinda more futuristic to me.
But yeah more zombies will be beast!
Back to top Go down
I Legacy H
Spammer
Spammer

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:06 pm

it is true that you have to pay to play online???? that's the rumors..
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Nope, just a rumor, that would never happen in a game like Call Of Duty
Back to top Go down
Booisthebest
VIP Member
VIP Member
Booisthebest

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Actually they were thinking about making people pay to play online for MW2, I wouldn't be surprised if they are thinking about it for this new game of theirs. It is made by a different company though.
Back to top Go down
Booisthebest
VIP Member
VIP Member
Booisthebest

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:41 am

WOoooooOOWWOooWOWOW lol... Check this out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can give em ideas for the game!
Back to top Go down
Booisthebest
VIP Member
VIP Member
Booisthebest

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:46 am

Here is a little more info I found:

Call of Duty 7 - long rumoured to be set in Vietnam - will feature the custom killstreaks introduced in Modern Warfare 2.

That's according to the eagle-eyed super-fans at CoD Vietnam News, who've dug through Treyarch's recent forum comments with a fine comb to compile a list of things we know about the next Call of Duty (which admittedly isn't much).

Apparently, the developer's 'Treyarch dev Vahn' (real name David Vonderhaar - Multiplayer Design Director for the upcoming CoD game) has strongly suggested the firm will ditch a lot of the imbalances of MW2 multiplayer, including the Commando perk and the controversial nuke killstreak.

Previous rumours suggested the game will be called 'Black Ops' and feature SAS missions in Iran, according to an 'Activision insider'.

Here's what they came up with:

* While they've tried having custom killstreaks for each class, that seemed to complicate the 'purity and speed' of Create a Class.
* Consequently, it's fair to assume that customizable killstreaks are all but confirmed.
* At this stage in development, killstreaks stack and carry over if you die, but do not contribute to further killstreaks (hence eliminating the 'camping for killstreaks' problem of Modern Warfare 2).
* Treyarch are not fans of Commando, the extended melee range perk in Modern Warfare 2, and it is unlikely to return.
* They've tried a 'manned' version of the Sentry Gun killstreak, but weren't fans.
* We may well see a return to pistols as the only available sidearm, or perhaps a choice between pistols and launchers. Vahn and many of the team are not fans of shotguns and machine pistols as secondary weapons - it gives a player 'too much firepower'.
* The knife may well become a secondary weapon - although Vahn didn't want to say too much.
* Finally, don't expect the nuke to return as a killstreak. Vahn says they are not fans of a game-ending killstreak

[ Source: CoD Vietnam News ]

Andy Robinson

Here's the website I found it on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
x1017xMurKiiNx
Head Admin
Head Admin
x1017xMurKiiNx

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:30 am

I've already posted that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Call Of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Call Of Duty?   New Call Of Duty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Call Of Duty?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next