Brick Squad Gamers
U MUST LOGIN TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM
Brick Squad Gamers
U MUST LOGIN TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM
Brick Squad Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding All Day Every Day Because We Fucking Can

ActivityHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skateboarding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Skateboarding   Skateboarding Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:59 pm

I just recently bought a new Enjoi Rasta Panda complete skateboard and I'm just starting out and I was wondering if anyone else here was a skateboarder? I'd love some tips and tricks that I could use. Anything from how to maintain my pretty board lol to awesome tricks I could learn. Feel F.ree to post youtube videos and such I ain't stopping you. Also don't be afraid to discuss how you feel about skateboarding! Heres a pic of my board...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:18 pm

After 6 hours of boarding, my Panda isn't pretty anymore Sad TT_TT I will add photos later on, and I'd still love some tutorials, I might even post some lol.
Back to top Go down
Booisthebest
VIP Member
VIP Member
Booisthebest

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm

I see you deleted Tanner's post lol. That sucks it's not pretty anymore, but that's what makes it cool. You use your board out till it breaks like a true skateboarder! My cousin skateboards and has about 10-15 broken skateboards on his wall. Just shows people how much he likes to skateboard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skateboarding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skateboarding   Skateboarding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skateboarding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brick Squad Gamers :: Lounges :: Community Room-
Jump to: