Brick Squad Gamers
U MUST LOGIN TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM
Brick Squad Gamers
U MUST LOGIN TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM
Brick Squad Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding All Day Every Day Because We Fucking Can

ActivityHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Introduction

Go down 
+2
R3TR0 Drifter
stormexdante
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stormexdante
Spammer
Spammer

Dante's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:43 am

Member name is litterally to the left.

My GT: XIII Dante

I just want to enjoy MW2 to its fullest. I truthfully joined for a modded lobby but also my friends are in the group too. But uh, yeah thats my lame intro so I hope I am welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
R3TR0 Drifter
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
R3TR0 Drifter

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:07 am

lol I hope you enjoy your stay with us! Smile
Back to top Go down
LLucky
LLucky

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey man welcome to the site! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormexdante
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Thanks very much Smile.

Now I must ask if some things can be cleared up but I will make a seperate thread for that since it really isnt and introduction.

EDIT:

I am actually going to post here cuz it seems that I am able to get some replies.

OK I have some things that I really need to be answered by a moderator or admin or anyone who as the information:

1. If you register on the site, do you have to change your gamertag to 1017 _____ ? Because I was told by someone that you needed to if you registered on this site
2. I am a member on thetechgame.com as well as se7ensins and I have frequently been referred here to register to be able to get into a I like big balls lobby. I have been searching for a I like big balls lobby for quite some time and no matter what I never seem to get an invite. Even though, when waiting in the live stream chat rooms, I always seem to be the only patient one there...
3. To be honest (please don't flame) I have no idea who murkiin is. I have heard his name mentioned countless times in party chats with ryuzaki and others but I swear talking in a full party is like groundwars. It is impossible to understand what is going on at times. I wish to be introduced to murkiin as he seems to be very popular amongst here
4. Kind of the same as #2 but will i ever be able to get into a I like big balls lobby?

thanks for reading and I hope to get as many answers as I can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x1017xMurKiiNx
Head Admin
Head Admin
x1017xMurKiiNx

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Hello man... I am the 1 of the two murkiins. My brother, BsGMurkiiin, and myself are the two who host lobbies. First of all welcome to the site! I hope you stay active! As for changing ur name to 1017, that is NOT required. We only STRONGLY SUGGEST u do that if you are a V.I.P. on the site. As for the lobbies, the prices change from time to time.... if you want to get into one where u dont have to pay, u can become a vip and u can get into 1 every week just for vip's or u can just pay... just look around the site for more info or pm me or my bro!
Back to top Go down
http://bricksquadgamers.aowc.net
stormexdante
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Nice to meet you Murkiin and thanks for the info.

I do have one more question that I hope you can answer. Are Fr.ee lobbies hosted from time to time? I have seen numerous threads made on T.TG saying that there are F.ree hosted from time to time. I have never been able to get in any as of yet but I hopefully will be able to soon enough.
Back to top Go down
LaLLLy
Brick Squad Moderator
Brick Squad Moderator
LaLLLy

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:13 am

Lol on that last post I think you figured out what the word F.R.E.E means on this site.
Back to top Go down
stormexdante
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:06 am

Yep i guess FR33 means i like big balls?
Back to top Go down
BsGMurkiin
Administrator
Administrator
BsGMurkiin

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:21 am

x1017xMurKiiNx wrote:
Hello man... I am the 1 of the two murkiins. My brother, BsGMurkiiin, and myself are the two who host lobbies. First of all welcome to the site! I hope you stay active! As for changing ur name to 1017, that is NOT required. We only STRONGLY SUGGEST u do that if you are a V.I.P. on the site. As for the lobbies, the prices change from time to time.... if you want to get into one where u dont have to pay, u can become a vip and u can get into 1 every week just for vip's or u can just pay... just look around the site for more info or pm me or my bro!

I AM THE 1 OF THE TWO MURKIINS. MY BROTHER IS A DICK PEOPLE JUST TO LET YOU ALL NO LMAO ,

BUT WELCOME TO THE SITE BRO
Back to top Go down
stormexdante
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:59 pm

BsGMurkiin wrote:
x1017xMurKiiNx wrote:

I AM THE 1 OF THE TWO MURKIINS. MY BROTHER IS A DICK PEOPLE JUST TO LET YOU ALL NO LMAO ,

BUT WELCOME TO THE SITE BRO

thank you very much. Now that I have met both murkiin's, If i say hi to you in the livestream chatrooms i hope that you will know who I am Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Introduction   Dante's Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Introduction
Page 1 of 1